- Duration: 24 Hours
- Runs: Tuesdays & Fridays
- Starting from: Hotels in Cairo
- Return to: Hotels in Cairo
- Pickup time:
Pro Tours REP will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo by modern air-conditioned van to drive to Taba Port Marina. Board the ferry boat to Aqaba. Arrival to the Tala Bay yacht Club where you will be met by our Representatives in Aqaba and assisted with all arrival formalities. After that, the group will be transferred by modern coach to Petra to start a full day tour of city. Once the ancient Nabatean capital, this city has a lot to tell. The visit starts at the visitor’s center, where each person is assigned a Bedouin guided horse for the journey to the entrance of the lost city. After passing some tombs which are located outside the city, the visitor passes through the SIQ, an immense crack in the Nubian sandstone. It is a winding, one-kilometer-long fissure between overhanging cliffs that seem to meet more than 300 feet overhead.
Near the end of the passage, the SIQ, with great style, makes one last turn and out of the gloom in towering brightness appears Petra’s most impressive monument, El Khazneh – The Treasury. This is one of the most elegant remains of antiquity, carved out of the solid rock from the side of the mountain, is nearly 140 feet high and 90 feet wide.
Beyond el Khazneh the visitor is surrounded on both sides by hundreds of Petra’s carved and built structures, soaring temples, elaborate royal tombs, a carved Roman theater, large and small houses, burial chambers and much more. The Victorian traveler and poet, Dean Burgon, gave Petra a description which holds to this day – “Match me such a marvel save in Eastern clime, a rose-red city half as old as time.” After that, transfer back to Aqaba for departure from Tala Bay Yacht Club with full assistance in departure formalities. Arrive at Taba Port Egypt, Transfer to your hotel in Cairo.
• Pick up & drop off services from your hotel in Cairo
• Meet & assist at Taba harbor
• Meet & Assist at Royal Yacht club marine in Aqaba In/Out
• Luxury boat from Royal Yacht club marine to Aqaba and back
• Including one Soft Drink
• Transfers by A/C buses from Aqaba to Petra and Back
• Entrance fees in Petra
• Lunch at 5* hotel with open buffet
• Professional licensed speaking guide
• Horse riding for ten Minutes from Entrance to (SIQ)
• Egyptian Departure Fee and Aqaba Departure Fee
• Extras during lunch
• Tips for the horses in Jordon
• Re-entry Visa for Egypt if needed.
|Number of Persons||Price per Person|
|more than 10|
Prices are in US$ / Person - Minimum 2 people
- 18 Years of Travel Experience
- Customer Service 24/7
- Best prices guaranteed
- Flexibility to Change
- High Quality Services
- Online Secure Payment
- No Hidden Fees
- Travel Insurance covered your trip