- Duration: 18 Hours
- Runs: Daily
- Starting from: Hotels in Dahab
- Return to: Hotels in Dahab
- Pickup time: 02:45
The trip to Cairo from Dahab begins with pick up from Dahab hotels. Drive to Sharm El Sheikh Airport in order to fly to Cairo. In arrival at Cairo Airport, your personal Egyptology guide will take in a full day tour to Cairo monuments.
Pyramids of Giza
Visit the majestic Pyramids at Giza, The smallest pyramid of Mykerinus, The middle pyramid of Khefren, and The biggest pyramid of king Cheops.
Proceed to see The Sphinx, the famous monument of the Old Kingdom and the period of king Khefren, the builder of the middle pyramid. You will also pay a visit to the Valley Temple facing the Sphinx. You will have a lunch break at a high quality restaurant near Pyramids.
Egyptian Museum of Antiquities
Designed in 1896 by the French Architect Marcel Dourgnon in the center of Cairo. The museum shows about 150.000 artifacts covering a period of more than 5,000 years. The artifacts distributed into 2 floors. The lower level exhibits the heavy monuments and statues. The upper level exhibits manuscripts, and the most valuable treasures of the child king Tutankhamen.
Coptic Cairo & Shopping Tour
Cairo tour ends a visit to the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue at Old Cairo. A shopping stop at the famous bazaars in Cairo. Drop off at Cairo Airport for the return flight back to Sharm with a private transfer to the hotel in Dahab.
- Pick up & drop off services from Dahab hotels
- Flight tickets Sharm El Sheikh - Cairo - Sharm El Sheikh
- Transportation by private air-conditioned vehicles
- Entrance fees to Cairo monuments
- Lunch meal in Cairo
- Egyptology expert guide in Cairo
- 1 Mineral water & 1 soft drink
- Shopping at Cairo bazaars
- All Service charges & taxes
- Any extra item
- Tipping Kitty
|Number of Persons||Price per Person|
|more than 10|
Prices are in USD/ Person
- 18 Years of Travel Experience
- Customer Service 24/7
- Best prices guaranteed
- Flexibility to Change
- High Quality Services
- Online Secure Payment
- No Hidden Fees
- Travel Insurance covered your trip